Download the Season Subscription form HERE
Past history of Janesville Presents!:
Founded in 1937, Janesville Presents! was the fifth in a line of community concert organizations that have brought outstanding musical performers to Janesville stages since the early years of the 20th century. The first of these organizations, the Apollo Club, was founded in 1905. The Apollo Club sponsored concerts continuously until 1932 when the effects of the Depression forced the club to cease activity. In 1937, the Janesville Civic Music Association, a branch of the National Civic Music Association, was formed. This organization served the community continuously from 1937 to 1961. In 1961, after affiliating with a new management company, the organization renamed itself the Janesville Community Concert Association. In order to contract with artists independently, the association incorporated as a not-for-profit organization in 1982 and changed its name to the Janesville Concert Association (JCA). In anticipation of the opening of the Janesville Performing Arts Center in 2004, the Janesville Concert Association changed it’s name to Janesville Presents! in an effort to clearly define its mission.